26 December 2009

Christmas is Over, Now Back to Cycling!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas this year. We did at the Bikewright household. I recieved some Endura cycling apparel for cold weather riding, so I am going out in the morning to see how the stuff works.

Now since Christmas is over we can start to focus back on cycling in 2010. I was checking out some of the pro cycling websites today and wanted to pass on what I found.

Jelly Belly Pro Cycling Team is donating to Kimberlee Bikes See their news release Here

Next up is Team Garmin-Transitions gives us the Christmas gift of the release of their 2010 Team Roster. Click Here to see the news release.

I think this is the third name of the team? But glad to see this American Team has 10 out of 27 American riders. After Lance's retirement, Garmin-Transitions & Team Columbia-HTC where the teams & riders that I was rooting for. Glad to see American owned teams doing well in such a short time.

I have not been following Lance's new team Radioshack, but I am sure they will do well in the next few years. He is going to put strong riders on the team. Since Lance's retirement comeback cycling in the U.S. has become more mainsteam.

That's all I have to report. Now go ride!

1 comment:

Dan O said...

The "Lance Factor" does have a positive effect on cycling in the U.S. - that's for sure.

The holiday season is my riding slack off season as well - too much stuff going on. Not bad to take a break anyway - though not too long. Sometimes the holiday break stretches into a few weeks - don't want that.

Though it's happened before....