28 August 2009

Lucky Me !

"Come down to Carytown Bicycle Company for a presentation by Susan Hefler of Hefler Performance Coaching. Susan’s results as a coach speak for themselves. She played a key role in the development of several notable local road racers and triathletes.
Susan will be taking time to talk about her approach to coaching and how it can helps you become a better rider regardless if your goal is to make it to Cat 1 or just go faster on that weekend group ride. Ever wonder what guys mean when they say “training with power?” Topics just like that as well as training with heart rate and the value in VO2 testing will be discussed."

I went to the presentation and had a beer during the presentation. Afterward they had a drawing for a FREE VO2 MAX Test. Yours truly won the drawing! Couldn't ask for a better night hanging out in the bike shop drinking a beer and coming away with a VO2 Test that cost $150. I think the next thing I will look at is a bike fit.

Saturday I am off to ride in the Devil's Backbone Mountain Cross. 62 Miles and 6000 ft of climbing in the mountains of Virginia. I will post a report when I get back.

No comments: